Sunday, December 23, 2012

No Means No!


For the past few days, I’ve gone to work, read books and learned some programming – but these are stories for another time. Instead, here is a brief cartoon because, for the past few days, I have also helped a good friend of mine with his term paper for Urban Economics. To complement his semester-long research, there were ambitions to review multivariate regression outputs for statistical analysis. The only problem was that my friend is armed only with experience from Intro to Stats. So, the past few days has been a crash course of basic econometrics through numerous G-Chat sessions and one “Dude, please be awake” text message at 3 in the morning.



For those who understand statistics, I hope you enjoy the lukewarm humor. For those who detest all forms of mathematics, I hope you aren't easily offended by sexy sheets of paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please! (Unless it is in a can...)