Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sushi and Burgers


Apologies! I haven’t written nearly enough these past few weeks. I haven’t had nearly enough cheesecake either.

Speaking of food, I do have a few updates. Sure, a lot has also happened recently with careers, friendships and personal reflections, but these cannot be discussed without sharing some appetizers and entrées first. So, dinner it is!


A friend once estimated she’d save $300 a year if she learned to make her own sushi. I came to a similar conclusion, give or take another $500. (Especially if I keep going to Minado)


Thanks to my insatiable love for a good ol’ cheeseburger, I had enjoyed this Five Guys treat twice in the span of one week and some four hundred miles apart.

Perhaps my next post should be about my new exercising plans…

With great food comes great conversation – though often followed by a food-induced drunkenness. I’ll write down those thoughts and moments soon! In the meantime, let me know what foods you typically go out for, and why you enjoy it!

5 comments:

  1. That sushi looks amazing. I love all the colours.

    I'm addicted to Laksa at the moment. I buy it for lunch at least once or twice a week at work. There's a little Asian restaurant near where I work who make the best Laksa.

    I've also been cooked it myself at home - three times in the last there week actually. Just can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, laksa is so good! It's good that you know to make. One of my favorite foods is Japanese curry, so I learned how to make it. Definitely saving money/time because of that!

      Delete
  2. Delicious! Beautiful pictures. Where I live, we don't have great sushi options. I've been really into cooking thai food lately, but I've been meaning to get some things to learn to make sushi.

    Love your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you enjoy the posts. I wish I knew how to cook Thai food (Or make sushi. Either or, haha).

      Delete
    2. There is only one way to learn...just dive in!

      Delete

No spam please! (Unless it is in a can...)